Cable conductor tester (item no. 0372)
Notice: This cable conductor tester is compatibel with the TALK & TEST 3000, 3003 und KAPG 100!
This cable conductor tester is used to establish a two-conductor voice connection. From the beginning to the end of the cable, or to any random position such as to bushings or to terminal blocks where the conductors can be accessed. In addition to far-end crosstalk, connection tests can be performed between the two positions with the third conductor (test conductor). Connections are indicated immediately (optically and acoustically), without delay. It does not matter if the voice conductors are unconnected or connected telecommunications lines, if terminal equipment is connected or not. Short circuits, shorts to ground, broken conductors and swapped conductors can be localized. The voice conductor pair at the remote end is easily found with the built-in signal transmitter (which can be enabled at any end).
+++ Excellent voice quality, highest wearing comfort +++
- Loop resistance for voice connections up to 10 kΩ*
- Line resistance up to 2 kΩfor the conductors to be tested
- Search tone modemakes ist easily to finde the other side
- The other side can be dalled with the call button
- The volume can be set individually
- The voice line can be connected regardless of the polarity
- Operation possible on connected telecommunication lines
- The connection check is immediately indicated optically an acoustically
- Resistant to external voltages up to 100 V AC/DC; short-term up to 230 V AC/DC
- Outstanding transmission of voice signals
- Battery operation possible with 3 x 1.5V Mignon AA cellsin head-set-case
- Intrusion ofseveral TALK&TEST 3004 possible
- Compatible with TALK & TEST 3000, 3003 und KAPG 100
|Loop resistance of the speaking line max.:
|Line resistance of the wire to be tested max.:
|Test current maximal:
|Test voltage circa:
||3 x 1,5 V Mignon AA (Alkaline recommended)
|Resistance to external voltages maximal:
||100 V AC/DC short-term 230 V AC/DC
||-15° to +55° C
||ca. 0,5 W
|Weight inclusive batteries:
|* Equivalent to a voice line length of approx. 140 km for copper diameter of 0.8 mm, 70 km for copper diameter Ø 0.6 mm (theoretical values, ignoring coils).
- 1 cable conductor tester in head-set-case
- 2 highly flexible intercom wire length 2 m
- 1 highly flexible test line length 1,5 m
- 2 terminals made by Hirschmann, typ Kleps 30
- 3 batteries Mignon AA
- 1 operating instruction
- 1 plastic case
As usual, no responsibility is taken for the correctness of the details provided. The right is reserved to make technical modifications. For additional information, refer to the PDF document.
In order to view PDF documents, you need the free Adobe Reader, which you can download here.